The adidas Matchcourt has a long outstanding history within skateboarding culture. In the '70s, skaters had picked up the original Matchcourt basketball sneakers and made it their own, happy with the board feel they provided and the all around aesthetic. The Matchcourt RX in black and white offers the same classic performance re-adapted for modern skateboarding with a new construction and a classic colorway. The upper is built with a mixed suede and canvas construction that is finished with white synthetic leather 3-Stripes at the sides to provide the iconic adidas look.
- Matchcourt RX shoes by adidas.
- Low-profile design.
- Mixed suede and canvas upper.
- White synthetic 3-Stripes at sidewalls.
- Double stitching in high abrasion areas for increased durability.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal boardfeel.
- Double-wrapped foxing for increased durability.
- Gum rubber herringbone vector tread pattern for grip.
- Molded EVA insole for cushioning and support.
- Mesh lining.
- Lace up closure with flat waxed laces and reinforced metal eyelets.
- adidas logo details throughout.
adidas Matchcourt RX Black & White Shoes