One of the hottest new footwear companies to hit the market and have the support from legendary pro skater Jamie "The Chief" Thomas, Chad Muska, Antwuan Dixon, and Braydon Szafranski, STRAYE proudly introduces their Stanley Safety Yellow Skate Shoes. These low-profile canvas shoes boast skate performance with a vulcanized rubber outsole, deep rubber triangle tread, and the brand's Comfy AF AcidDrop foam insole for impact support. A classic casual silhouette that looks great out in the streets on and off the board.
- Product Details:
- Stanley Safety Yellow Skate Shoes from STRAYE.
- Canvas upper with rubber foxing for added durability.
- Custom rubber toe box with logo.
- Neon yellow synthetic leather flip-up heel mustache with hidden message.
- Lightly padded canvas collar and liner throughout interior.
- Reinforced metal eyelets.
- Rubber A-Waffle tread for that grippy grip.
- Comfy AF AcidDrop mesh-covered removable insoles with Bouncy Bounce Bounceology.
- Vulcanized construction.
- STRAYE logo details throughout.
- Imported. Size & Fit:
- Unisex US shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: Fits as expected.
- Low-profile design.
STRAYE Stanley Safety Yellow Skate Shoes