Turn your walks into a workout with the New Balance 1865, our innovative update to the 1765. Featuring medial and forefoot support for stability, this technologically-advanced shoe gives you a dynamic response you can feel with each step. Maximum cushioning keeps you going all day while the contemporary silhouette and unique upper design boost your cool factor. In 2018, New Balance shall contribute 5% of the MSRP of each product sold from New Balance’s Lace Up for the Cure® Collection to Susan G. Komen, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000. For more information, visit www.komen.org. The 1865 is designed with advanced technology that reinvents fitness walking. Devote all your energy to your walks with the lightweight Rapid Rebound midsole. No-sew materials and FantomFit overlays provide a secure and comfortable fit.Learn More About New Balance
- Weight: 242 grams (8.5 oz.)
- The Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle
- Rapid Rebound delivers substantially more return than New Balance's standard performance foam.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with no-sew process.
- External heel counter enhances rearfoot stability
- In 2018, New Balance shall contribute 5% of the MSRP of each product sold from New Balance's Lace Up for the Cure Collection to Susan G. Komen, with a guaranteed minimum donation for $500,000 each year. For more information, visit www.komen.org
- Lightweight Cushioned Midsole
- No-sew overlays
Women's Shoes Walking Women's Pink Ribbon 1865