The Blazer first hit the streets in 1972 engineered for basketball performance and since then has been revamped to be the shoe of choice for skateboarders worldwide. Re-introduced today with a brand new deconstructed leather upper, these slimmed down shoes have a streamlined look and feel while still maintaining the classic low-profile silhouette. This new model is skate functional with a stylish clean cut look that's dressed up in Nike SB's world renowned athletic flair.
- Blazer Zoom Low Deconstructed Black & White Skate Shoes from Nike SB.Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size.
- Low-profile design.
- Interior elastic tongue gusset straps for snug fit. Product Details:
- Deconstructed leather upper with a seamless toe.
- Reinforced double stitching along high abrasion zone.
- Nike SB Swoosh at the sides and logo details on tongue and back of heel.
- Nike SB rubber skate specific tread for grip.
- Sockliner with built-in Nike Zoom unit in heel for impact support.
- Soft leather lined interior.
- Vulcanized construction for board feel.
Nike SB Blazer Zoom Low Deconstructed Black & White Skate Shoes